Relida limited is a start-up, sex-tech company, that has researched and developed an algorithm that can identify and measure all stages of the human orgasm.
In order to gather data and further test and develop this algorithm, our team has created an application for smartphones which used together with a paired heart rate monitor has the ability to show to the user when he or she has achieved an orgasm and the body’s response in the build-up to it. In addition, our team succeeded in creating a special parameter that can validate the ‘’type’’ of orgasm the user had.
Our product has generally been very well received. However, there is one particular instance where a private pitch was shared on twitter in a way designed to be inflammatory, that has since been picked up by the broader media and portrays our product and our work as if it is designed to insult and demean women. Far from it. We seek to clarify ourselves. There was an expectation of privacy and professionalism, and our pitch was never meant for public scrutiny.
1. This project is, in fact, the brainchild of a woman, whose goal is to enhance the sexual for the well-being of women and men.
2. Our studies show that orgasm and stages building up to and post may be identified through algorithmic measurement of heart rate while ascending, during and after climaxing. This has been documented in detail in such studies as Masters and Johnson conducted in the 60’s. They found that when climaxing a person's heart rate increased amongst other things, such as blood pressure, contraction of the pelvic muscles and other tangible measurables. The key difference is that today it is much easier to get the information with smartwatches and other tools available measuring for heart rates.
3. If you want to check it. It is very easy. Make an experience. Lay down on your bed with a tool to measure your heart rate (using a watch, etc.) start masturbating. You will see the difference between your heart rate when you have an orgasm vs when you are only aroused. This works for women AND men.
4. This interesting observation leads us to try and discover if there is a common pattern of heart rate when orgasming for different people. We found that there is a common pattern.
5. Based on this common pattern, we developed an algorithm which is already very accurate. We are continuing research and development as we are not yet able to make an individual evolutive pattern with our algorithm.
6. Our product is intended to provide tangible feedback when testing products and techniques for using them that best builds towards powerful orgasms.
From shape and size, different speeds and patterns of vibration to the actual use of the device, manufacturers can modify and calibrate these settings for optimum effect. They also are equipped with the knowledge needed to advise consumers of the best way to use them, based on results measured through our unique algorithm.
7. It is all about ongoing scientific research, and not yet published.
Our team, led by a woman, who worked for six years, gathering a sufficient volume of data from volunteers to create a foundation for the algorithm. We are still developing the next version that will identify a unique personal pattern for each woman orgasming.
For further information, please send us a request, and we can provide you with a demo version for testing. Terms and conditions apply.
We are ready to sell or rent the algorithm to the interested companies in order to test their products. There is a lot more to climaxing that the peak moment, there are a number of phases including the build-up and post orgasm (a sexual response cycle), our measurements in these phases provide crucial information to manufacturers in designing devices that provide for the whole experience.
GET IN TOUCH